Most strategic and operational business decisions rely on a fundamental knowledge of financial management. Speaking and understanding the language of finance is an essential skill for leaders and managers throughout the organization. This understanding is also a prerequisite for finance professionals who need to make day to day decisions, and for accounting professionals who wish to advance their careers. Without a clear understanding of financial statements and financial analysis and management, you lack credibility with finance managers and business leaders alike. This training in financial management course consists of modules that reveal financial terminology and concepts, giving you the tools you need to communicate fluently with top executives and articulate business investment and project proposals to decision makers.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Apply their knowledge of corporate financial management
- Employ their understanding in the macro finance roles from strategic and operational perspectives
- Develop a practical understanding of corporate finance, capital budgeting and cost of capital
- Compare how equities and fixed income securities are priced
- Design dynamic strategic financial planning models
- Demonstrate understanding of mergers, acquisitions, takeovers, and corporate control
The course uses a mix of interactive techniques, such as brief presentations by the consultant, group exercises, case studies and the use of Excel to apply knowledge acquired throughout the course followed by participants’ presentations of the results.
Finance professionals, finance managers, corporate controllers, financial controllers, treasury professionals, chief accountants, accounting managers, senior accountants, banking professionals, and corporate business professionals.
Strategic Financial Management (In-person)
₵1,800.00Online booking closed
Strategic Financial Management (Virtual)
₵1,250.00Online booking closed
Monday, April 20, 2020 - Wednesday, April 22, 2020
Monday, August 17, 2020 - Wednesday, August 19, 2020