Grant Management and Fundraising Strategies is an intensive five (5) days hands-on training which covers grants life-cycle starting with the pre-award and ending with the grant close-out.
This course aims at equipping participants with in-depth knowledge and skills needed to improve on program, projects and public accountability, effectiveness, efficiency ansd set goals for all stakeholders.
Participants are expected to have gained the following key skills and knowledge after the completion of this program:
- Appreciate the key roles and responsibilities needed at the various phases of the grant management life-cycle;
- Effective proposal writing and project planning;
- Ability to understand and comply with the terms and conditions of donor funded grants;
- Develop grant management planning, implementation, and reporting tools;
- Knowledgeably equipped with the requirements in financial administration of grants in relation to supporting documents, grants reporting and procurement requirements;
- Prepare donor financial reports and narratives in support of the activities undertaking;
- Ability to manage multiple projects with multiple funding sources;
- Setting strong Internal controls over grants management;
- Procedures for closing off donor grants and support;
- Relationship management between donors, recipients, and implementation partners.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Generally, all those involved in Grants Management and Reporting will find this program very key and useful. These may include the following:
- Finance Managers;
- Project Officers;
- Non-Finance Officers;
- Grant Managers;
Grant Management & Fundraising Strategies (In-person)
₵2,500.00Online booking closed
Grant Management & Fundraising Strategies (Virtual)
₵1,500.00Online booking closed
Monday, September 7, 2020 - Friday, September 11, 2020