Fundamentals in Internal Auditing course helps participants understand Internal Auditing process. Participants will among others learn how to prepare for audit assignments, perform the fieldwork, report on audit assignment and close an audit assignment. This course is ideal for new internal auditors and those who are going to be audited.
What makes Internal Auditing function quite different and distinct from the external audit exercises? What are the professional standards guiding the work of an Internal Auditor? What are the processes and techniques needed to succeed as an Internal Auditor?
- Gain a basic understanding of how to conduct an internal audit.
- Learn the audit conventions for preparing, performing, reporting, and follow-up.
- New internal auditors will learn what they need to know to conduct an audit using any performance standard
- The lessons follow the audit process from initial acceptance of the audit assignment through reporting what was found.
- Identify the steps needed to prepare, perform, report and follow-up, and closure
- Identify types of audit evidence needed to verify conformance to requirements
- Use checklists and other working papers
- Conduct a desk audit
- Collect audit evidence
- Determine when a practice or situation represents a nonconformance or finding
- Determine methods to analyze and classify nonconformities or findings
- Write nonconformity statements
- Report results of the audit
- Follow-up and verify actions taken
Fundamentals of Internal Auditing (In-person)
₵1,800.00Online booking closed
Fundamentals of Internal Auditing (Virtual)
₵1,250.00Online booking closed
Monday, January 18, 2021 - Wednesday, January 20, 2021
Monday, August 16, 2021 - Wednesday, August 18, 2021