The advent of the internet with new technologies such as smart phone is leading a multi-channel industrial revolution! Simply surviving against growing competition is throwing up some tough challenges for the executives and senior managers. This workshop will look at the new dynamics of the marketplace and business models that are proving most successful. This course will provide participants with a framework for developing a digital marketing strategy, and the opportunity to compare the development of their own institution’s digital programme with industry best practice. Sessions will use a wide range of case studies and examples from across regional and global markets.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The workshop is aimed at executives, divisional and departmental heads, senior managers, as well as vendors and consultants, with an interest in Retail and Digital marketing. They could be in Strategic Planning, Marketing, Channel Management, Digital Banking or IT.
If you are asking yourself any of the following questions, then this workshop is definitely for you:
- What are the digital business models that have proven to be most successful in the new dynamic world of digital marketing?
- Which organisations have demonstrated the best strategies to succeed in the fast-moving digital business environment?
- How are the smart phone, other digital channels and tools, and ‘big data’, transforming the business environment?
- What are the implications for customer acquisition and development, staff roles and organisational culture?
- How should businesses now operate (and perhaps ultimately retire) their legacy channels in the light of the increasing dominance of digital?
Participants will come away from this workshop with a deeper knowledge and understanding of:
- The digital delivery channel mix and its role in driving success
- The importance of the brand in a digital marketplace
- The developing segmentation of the digital market
- The factors that drive a successful customer experience across all channels
- Best practice in developing an effective digitally-led Omni-channel delivery strategy
- How to best wind out legacy channels without damaging customer goodwill and profitability
Digital Marketing Channels (In-person)
Digital Marketing Channels (Virtual)
Monday, January 25, 2021 - Wednesday, January 27, 2021
Monday, May 24, 2021 - Wednesday, May 26, 2021
Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - Friday, September 24, 2021