Most organisations and businesses operate using the Internet and whilst this has reduced costs and constantly offers new opportunities, there are also risks involved which need to be understood as part of normal business management. This course will identify the main risks, explain why they are relevant and offer guidance on how to manage them. The course will include active discussions on Cyber Security topics.
This course is intended for officers, managers and leaders of organisations and businesses of any description and size. It is an in-depth coverage on Cyber Security and describes what it is, the terminology that is used, and the way that it affects all businesses and why managers need to understand more about it so that they can manage it more effectively.
Learning Objectives and Outcomes
Delegates will learn how to
- Understand what Cyber Security is and the terminology used around it
- Be aware of the threats faced by organizations and individuals
- Understand some of the ways that these threats can affect their businesses
- Understand the legal, regulatory and management responsibilities for protecting the business
- Understand the means by which an organisation can protect itself in a cost-effective way
Cyber Security Risk Management (In-person)
₵1,800.00Online booking closed
Cyber Security Risk Management (Virtual)
₵1,250.00Online booking closed
Wednesday, January 13, 2021 - Friday, January 15, 2021
Wednesday, April 21, 2021 - Friday, April 23, 2021