Advanced Financial Statement Analysis (AFSA) program aims at guiding participants in the key steps in analysing financial statements, appraising new investments and measuring performance of businesses either internally or externally.
The training covers an examination and analysis of a typical company’s externally published financial statements, as well as the forecasting of future financial performance and assessing the impact on future enterprise value.
- Define the areas in which management makes decisions
- Identify the information contained in the three main financial statements
- Describe the use of financial statements in ratio analysis
- Define how profitability and rate of return on assets are calculated
- Perform calculations of these ratios used in long and short term analysis
- Identify the process of developing pro-forma financial statements.
The use of case studies will assist participants in transforming theoretical knowledge into practical learning.
This course will specifically benefit those working in finance and accounts departments or involved with business analysis, investment management and financial decision makers in companies, banks and other financial institutions.
Advanced Financial Statement Analysis (In-person)
₵1,800.00Online booking closed
Advanced Financial Statement Analysis (Virtual)
₵1,250.00Online booking closed
Tuesday, March 9, 2021 - Thursday, March 11, 2021
Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - Friday, September 24, 2021