Introduction to intermediate training on specific accounting principles and practices in the Oil & Gas industry. Participants are taking through the various key concepts, principles and reporting requirements in accounting for Oil and Gas expenses, revenues, assets, liabilities and equities.
- The role of petroleum accountants in corporate governance;
- An Overview of the Oil & Gas and petroleum value chain;
- Key accounting issues affecting the petroleum, oil & gas companies;
- Review cost allocation methodologies for exploration, development and production in the Oil and gas industry;
- Thorough understanding of the various contract agreements used in the Oil and Gas industry and their accounting treatments;
- Reporting requirements under the Oil and Gas industry.
- Finance personnel both new on the job and refresher for other Finance staff already in the Oil and Gas industry;
- Audit staff who carry out audit work on Oil and Gas industry;
- Treasury staff who need a broader understanding and appreciation of the various transactions and processes in the Oil and Gas industry;
- Tax Specialists who need a broader understanding and appreciation of the various transactions and processes in the Oil and Gas industry;
- Project engineers who wants an appreciation of the accounting treatment of Oil and Gas transactions.
Accounting for Oil and Gas
₵2,500.00Online booking closed
Wednesday, March 25, 2020 - Friday, March 27, 2020
Monday, October 19, 2020 - Wednesday, October 21, 2020