Coaching and Mentoring training for the Volta River Authority (VRA) occurred on 9th and 10th July 2018. Through this training, participants from the Volta River Authority were trained on understanding and applying skills in:
- How coaching can be used to develop a team
- The coaching and mentoring skills that help improve individual performance
- The behaviors and practices of an effective coach
- How to recognize employees’ strengths and give them the feedback they need to succeed
- How to identify employee problems and ways that they can help correct them
At the end of the two-day training, participants were equipped with these skills.